About Deltin Royale Casino
Deltin Casino is Asia’s largest floating casino and is that the ultimate destination for thrill-seekers, casino-enthusiasts and adrenaline junkies. The Deltin Casino is the largest, most luxurious floating casino altogether of Asia, and can be found on the Mandovi River in Goa- the party capital of the country. The place buzzes with live entertainment and a fantastic offering of over 970 games. Another attraction of the Deltin Royale Casino, aside from its vast gaming floor, of course, is its multi-cuisine in-house restaurant where you’ll enjoy world-class fine-dining food and drinks, prepared by renowned national and international chefs.
Guests can enjoy a good range of dishes and cuisines from the buffet dinner which comes with unlimited beverages and cocktails within the Vegas Restaurant, which is known for its fine dining experience. you’ll also unwind at The Sky Bar & Whisky Lounge, from where you’ll get incredible views of the river, also as a formidable selection of cocktails. The Deltin Royale Casino is a literal paradise for all people who have an interest in casino games.
It is frequented by people from all over the globe on a daily basis that it’s open, making the energy and vibe of the place as exciting because the games themselves. it’s also an exquisite place to meet new people and make new memories as you are trying your hand at various games which may just win you a fortune.
How to Reach Deltin Royale Casino
From Panaji Airport: If you’re travelling directly from Panaji airport, which is additionally referred to as Dabolim Airport, then you’ll choose airport transfers which will take you straight to the jetty near Deltin Royale from which the cruiser is simply a 2-minute walk off . There also are local buses that ply to and from the local market near the jetty, which you’ll avail if you’re travelling from within Goa after alighting at Dabolim Airport.
From Goa International Airport: If you would like to travel to the casino from the Goa International Airport, then too, the simplest option would be to rent a taxi which will take you to the jetty near the cruiser after a 28.3 km drive through Goa.
Best Time to go to Deltin Royale Casino
Though the Deltin Royale Casino is open throughout the year, the best time to visit would be between November to February. this is often wintertime in Goa and therefore the area sees cool and pleasant weather from morning till night. November to February is additionally a time for celebrations in Goa, with festivals, parties and carnivals being held at regular intervals.
What Deltin Royale offers:
Deltin Royale Goa is the ultimate Indian casino that even offers creatively planned premises and services for an opulent and comfy stay and dining experience. Games here include Roulette, Texas Hold’em Poker, Baccarat, Blackjack 3 Card Poker, Money Wheel, 5 Card Poker, Mini Flush, Casino War, and slot machines.
At the Deltin Casino, you’ll also find Sky Bar that’s on roof-top deck, and is great for those that wish to enjoy cocktails under a starry sky. Vegas Restaurant has live entertainment and a lavish buffet spread that we insist you tuck into. This casino is open 24*7 and therefore the entertainment acts begin by 7 PM a day , and end by 1 AM.
Facilities in Deltin Royale
1. The Deltin Royale Casino in Goa is far more than just a casino. it’s equipped with variety of features, conveniences and facilities which will make your stay the ship memorable and rewarding. aside from the sprawling casino, which has almost 1000 games to stay you occupied, you’ll also make the most of their live entertainment and performances and their multi-cuisine restaurants.
2. These best casino in Goa organizes exciting performances by world-renowned singers, dancers, troupes, bands and independent musicians almost each day and you’re likely to catch some extraordinary performance or the other once you are there.
3. you’ll also make the most of their multi-cuisine restaurant called Vegas Buffet where you’ll find delicious Goanese, Asian, Mediterranean and Indian food on their menu.
4. you’ll unwind at the premium Whisky Lounge, where you’ll expect to seek out a formidable selection of liquor and cocktails.
5. If you’re within the mood for something more casual, you’ll explore the Sky Bar, from where you’ll catch a bird’s eye view of Goa.
How Much Does It Cost?
On weekdays packages start from INR 3,000 per person, which cover play chips and unlimited food and alcohol. Couples can get certain INR 5,000 on weekdays, while ladies need to pay INR 2,000 for entry on weekdays.
Deltin Royale Goa also has special packages for big groups, women, VIPs and youngsters . A ‘premium stay and play’ package, that gives a two-night occupy Deltin Suites Hotel in Goa for 2 and costs around INR 35,000.
Rates vary on weekdays and weekends. And remember, you would like to be 21 years aged to enter the gaming floors.
Other points to note:
1)There is a dress code-smart casuals/formals needed. Chappals, sleeveless shirts not allowed. There’re teen packages, kids packages and group discounts- do ask Deltin for details.
2) Check in size and cabin bags cost extra if you would like to require them on board the ship.
Charvi Shah is the co-founder of Love with Travel Blog. She loves helping people unplug from the chaos, follow their bliss, travel more and create better memories. She inspires many people to travel more! Charvi`s travel focus on cultural immersion, authentic discovery and incredible journeys. She has a strong passion for ecotourism and aims to promote responsible travel experiences.